Our well-qualified ski instructors will teach you according to modern teaching standards. Beginners or advanced skiers - we guarantee safe and quick learning with lots of fun and social experiences. We teach in small groups with a maximum of 8 people and at perfect course times.
Our unique course times - especially adapted to the conditions in Sölden
- (daily) from 9.30-11.30 a.m. and from 12.30-2.30 p.m.
- lunch break from 11.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Due to these course times we cleverly avoid crowded periods at ski lifts, restaurants and huts, resulting in less stress and waiting time and more room for happier guests. This system has prooved succesful for some years now. We are the only ski school starting at 9.30 a.m. and heading for lunch break at 11.30 a.m.
- If the number of participants is reduced to 3 people or less, the Ski School reserves the right to reduce the course duration down to 2 hours, to change course times or to cooperate with another ski school for the group lessons. Using this system enabables us to offer nearly daily skiing courses at any level.
- The group limit may be exceeded for a short period of time.
- Purchased tickets can only be redeemed upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- Ski passes and rental fees are not included in group lesson prices.
- The Ski School does not assume liability for accidents during courses.
- Course times and prices may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices in Euro, 20% VAT included.