We equally focus on acquiring skiing skills and transferring fun and good feelings.
The content and topic of each single lesson is individually created by our instructors according to the age and skills of the kids and teens.
Not to be missed: Funslope, Slopestyle, Funpark, a.s.o...... - of course adapted to the skiers' skills
We teach in small groups with a maximum of 8 kids and at perfect course times.
|Extension ticket after 3 days||49,00 €|
|Lunchbreak supervision/custody, meals included||18,00 €|
|Lunchbreak supervision without meals||9,00 €|
|1 day||130,00 €|
Individual ski training for kids and teens up to 15 years of age in very small groups of 3 or less children
- Freestyle Basics
- Technique Training
- Race Training
Our unique course times - especially adapted to the conditions in Sölden
- (daily) from 9.30-11.30 a.m. and from 12.30-2.30 p.m.
- lunch break from 11.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Due to these course times we cleverly avoid crowded periods at ski lifts, restaurants and huts, resulting in less stress and waiting time and more room for happier guests. This system has prooved succesful for some years now. We are the only ski school starting at 9.30 a.m. and heading for lunch break at 11.30 a.m.
All-in-1 package deal: Ski school and rental. Save up to -20% with our package deals
- More information here
We recommend booking full-day lessons including lunch and supervision to maximize your child's experience by offering most flexible and ideal attractions.
Kooperation mit dem „Verein Sicheres Tirol“.
Wir legen Wert auf die Sicherheit eurer Kinder.
Spielerisches Erlernen der Pistenregeln!
- If the number of children in the course is reduced to 3 people or less, the Ski School reserves the right to change the starting time of the course or to cooperate with another ski school for the group lessons.
- Good to know: There are no group lessons for kids on Saturdays. There are skiing group lessons for kids only on the following Fridays: Dec 29th 2023, Jan 05th 2024, Feb 9th 2024, Feb 16th 2022, Feb 23th 2024, Mar 29th 2024 and Apr 05th 2024.
- The group limit may be exceeded for a short period of time.
- Purchased tickets can only be redeemed upon presentation of e medical certificate.
- Ski passes and rental fees are not included in group lesson prices.
- The Ski School does not assume liability for accidents during courses.
- Course times and prices may be subject to change.
- Prices in Euro, 20% VAT included.