We equally focus on acquiring skiing skills and transferring fun and good feelings.
The content and topic of each single lesson is individually created by our instructors according to the age and skills of the kids and teens.
Not to be missed: Funslope, Slopestyle, Funpark, a.s.o...... - of course adapted to the skiers' skills
We teach in small groups with a maximum of 8 kids and at perfect course times.
|Extension ticket after 3 days||37,00 €|
|Lunchbreak supervision/custody, meals included||16,00 €|
|Lunchbreak supervision without meals||8,00 €|
|1 Day||102,00 €|
Individual ski training for kids and teens up to 15 years of age in very small groups of 3 or less children
- Freestyle Basics
- Technique Training
- Race Training
Our unique course times - especially adapted to the conditions in Sölden
- (daily) from 9.30-11.30 a.m. and from 12.30-2.30 p.m.
- lunch break from 11.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Due to these course times we cleverly avoid crowded periods at ski lifts, restaurants and huts, resulting in less stress and waiting time and more room for happier guests. This system has prooved succesful for some years now. We are the only ski school starting at 9.30 a.m. and heading for lunch break at 11.30 a.m.
All-in-1 package deal: Ski school and rental. Save up to -20% with our package deals
- More information here
You will find further information in our folder.
We recommend booking full-day lessons including lunch and supervision to maximize your child's experience by offering most flexible and ideal attractions.
Kooperation mit dem „Verein Sicheres Tirol“.
Wir legen Wert auf die Sicherheit eurer Kinder.
Spielerisches Erlernen der Pistenregeln!
- If the number of children in the course is reduced to 3 people or less, the Ski School reserves the right to change the starting time of the course or to cooperate with another ski school for the group lessons.
- Good to know: There are no group lessons for kids on Saturdays. There are skiing group lessons for kids only on the following Fridays: Dec. 25th 2020, Jan 1st 2021, Jan 08th 2021, Feb 5th 2021, Feb 12th 2021, Feb 19th 2021, Feb 26th 2021, Apr 2nd 2021, Apr 09th 2021, Apr 16th 2021
- The group limit may be exceeded for a short period of time.
- Purchased tickets can only be redeemed upon presentation of e medical certificate.
- Ski passes and rental fees are not included in group lesson prices.
- The Ski School does not assume liability for accidents during courses.
- Course times and prices may be subject to change.
- We do not offer online discounts for these weeks: from 20/12/2020 to 08/01/2021, from 14/02/2021 to 26/02/2021, from 28/03/2021 to 09/04/2021
- Prices in Euro, 20% VAT included.