- Our office and our ski and snowboard rental are directly situated in the centre of Sölden, on the main street (Dorfstrasse 70), in the localities of Hotel Tyrolerhof (in a 5-minute-walking distance from the Giggijoch gondula).
- Opening hours during winter time: Saturday: 08.00 a.m. - 06.30 p.m., Sunday to Friday: 08.00 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. and 03.00 p.m. - 06:00 p.m.
No, they don't include depot, but check out the very attractive special offers for our guests.
We offer you a new and improved depot service directly inside the top station of the Giggijoch gondula (almost next to our meeting point) and another option very close to the Giggijoch gondula's bottom station.
Our clients receive a discount of 50% on depot service rates.
1 depot box (boot heating included) costs for example 16,00€ for 6/7 days instead of 32,00€.
One box has room for the equipment of 2 adults and 1 child.
- This packages includes ski group lessons plus rental set (skis, boots and poles) or snowboard lessons plus rental set (board and boots).
- A helmet is included (for free) for every child and teenager up to 16 years, as long as our stock lasts.
- The helmet rental fee for adults is 5,00€ per person and day.
- The Family Package is bookable from the following number of participants and more: 1 parent and 1 child.
In this case you receive a discount of -7% on courses and packages in our online shop instead of -5% online discount and a -20% discount on rental rates.
- The Private Package is valid when you book private lessons and rental at the same time.
In this case you will get - 7% off (instead of -5% online discount) on the private course and - 20% off on the rental fee.
- Yes, we absolutely recommend booking in advance.
- This is especially important when you plan to visit us during times of school holidays to assure yourself or your kid a place in a group. Because of the maximum group sizes we cannot guarantee that when you book after your arrival in Sölden.
- In the same way it is also recommendable to book private courses as soon as possible.
- Our early booking discount is only valid when you book 4 days in advance or more.
The meeting point for our group lessons is always in the ski area. Please come to the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the lesson start and bear in mind that you might have to wait a little bit longer for the gondula.
Our course times are from 9.30-11.30 a.m. and from 12.30-2.30 p.m.
Thanks to these course times we cleverly avoid crowded periods at ski lifts, restaurants and huts, resulting in less stress and waiting time and more room for happier guests.
Lunch break is from 11.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. (it's getting crowded everywhere at noon).
We are the only ski school starting at 9.30 a.m. and heading for lunch break at 11.30 a.m.
- 2 hours private course:09.00 a.m. - 11.00 a.m. , 11.15 a.m. - 01.15 p.m ., 01.30 p.m. - 03.30 p.m.
- 3 hours private course: 09.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m., 12.30 p.m. - 03.30 p.m., 01.00 p.m, - 04.00 p.m
- 4 hours private course: 09.00 a.m. - 01.00 p.m.11.15/11.30 a.m. - 04.00 p.m. (break in between)09:00 a.m. - 11.00 a.m. &01:30 p.m. - 03.30 p.m.
Other course times are possible on request.
- No, ski passes are not included in our course and package deals.
- Ski passes, however, can be directly be purchased in our office.
Information and prices on: https://www.soelden.com/winter/ski-area/soelden-skipass-price-list.html
- Yes, you have to, because our training area is situated up on the mountain directly at the Giggijoch.
- The ski lift company, however, offers a special beginners' ski pass.
This ski pass alternative only makes sense when you really are a complete beginner, because only few lifts can be used. Please decide from day to day with regard to the advice of your skiing instructor, whether you buy it or change to the normal ski pass for greater pleasure.st
- Yes, we offer group lessons for adults every day, and therefore we are working according to the following system:.
- If the number of participants is reduced to 3 people or less, the Ski School reserves the right to reduce the course duration down to 2 hours, to change course times or to cooperate with another ski school for the group lessons.
Group lessons with 3 or less participants are as intense as private lessons.
Using this system enabables us to offer daily skiing courses at any level.
Basically yes, they do. It really makes sense to take the lessons on consecutive days, because the learning steps are closely linked to each other and follow a certain order. If you or your kids skip a day this could lead to the result that you are no longer able to follow the course and that you have to change to another group.
- No, but almost, because there are no group lessons for kids on Saturdays.
Group lessons for kids and teens are available from Sunday to Friday in the high season and in the low season from Sunday to Thursday.
- So to say, there are group courses for kids on the following Fridays: 28.12.2018, 04.01.2019, 08.02.2019, 15.02.2019, 22.02.2019, 01.03.2019, 08.03.2019, 12.04.2019, 19.04.2019 and 26.04.2019.
- First of all the ski kids are distinguished according to their skiing abilities, language and age. In case your children's or their friends' skills are on about the same level, we can put them together in the same group.
- However, it is important for us to know that. Please tell us in advance (in the office or before classification on the mountain).
- If the kids don't have the same level, but still want to be together in a group, the child with the better skiing skills will have to be considerate of his or her sibling or friend and ski with the slower group.
Our main languages of instruction in group courses are German and English.
We also have teachers who additionally to German and English speak Dutch, Danish, French, a.s.o.... They will above all support kids' courses.
There is, however, no absolute guarantee for a certain language in a group course. Be free to tell us your desired language, we will make a note of it.
When we form the groups of our skiers language indeed is a factor, but our main criteria are skiing skills.
- It is not possible to receive a refund if the course is not to your liking.
- Even though we don't expect and hope that this will happen, we can assure you that you or another family member can use other offers available in our Ski School Vacancia, - offers worth the difference of already used and not used formerly booked skiing days.
No, you can't. A booked course cannot be postponed or cancelled because of bad weather or similar occurrences. Cancellations of ski lessons due to weather condtions (acts of nature) are normally not refunded. As a gesture of fairness, however, we try in such cases to postpone your course to another day.