Our well-qualified snowboard instructors will teach you according to modern teaching standards. Beginners or boarders with a lot of experience - we guarantee safe and quick learning with lots of fun and diverse methods. We teach in small groups with a maximum of 8 people (on the average 4-5 persons) and at perfect course times.
|1 day||150,00 €|
Individual snowboard training for kids and teens from the age of 8 up to 15 years in micro groups of 3 kids at most.
Our unique course times - especially adapted to the conditions in Sölden
- (daily) from 9.30-11.30 a.m. and from 12.30-2.30 p.m.
- lunch break from 11.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Due to these course times we cleverly avoid crowded periods at ski lifts, restaurants and huts, resulting in less stress and waiting time and more room for happier guests. This system has prooved succesful for some years now. We are the only ski school starting at 9.30 a.m. and heading for lunch break at 11.30 a.m.
All-in-1 package deal: Ski school and rental. Save up to -20% with our package deals
- More information here
- If the number of participants is reduced to 3 people or less, the Ski School reserves the right to reduce the course duration down to 2 hours, to change course times or to cooperate with another ski school for the groupe lessons.
- Good to know! We provide Snowboard group lessons for kids only in following weeks: 52/2023, 1/2024, 6-8/2024, 13-15/2024. Starting days are only Sunday and Monday.
- The group limit may be exceeded for a short period of time.
- Purchased tickets can only be redeemed upon presentation of e medical certificate.
- Ski passes and rental fees are not included in group lesson prices.
- The Ski School does not assume liability for accidents during courses.
- Course times and prices may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices in Euro, 20% VAT included.