Ski group lessons plus rental set (skis, boots and poles) or snowboard lessons plus rental set (board and boots)
We teach in small groups of max. 8 people at perfect cousre times.
Our unique course times - especially adapted to the conditions in Sölden
- (daily) from 9.30-11.30 a.m. and from 12.30-2.30 p.m.
- lunch break from 11.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Due to these course times we cleverly avoid crowded periods at ski lifts, restaurants and huts, resulting in less stress and waiting time and more room for happier guests. This system has prooved succesful for some years now. We are the only ski school starting at 9.30 a.m. and heading for lunch break at 11.30 a.m.
Keep your skis in a safe place next to the lifts instead of hauling them every day from the lift to your accomodation. We offer you a new and improved depot service directly inside the top station of the Giggijoch gondula and another option very close to the Giggijoch gondula's bottom station.
Our guests get a discount of 50% for ski depot service. 1 depot box (boot heating included) costs for example 19,50€ for 6/7 days instead of 39,00€.
One box has room for the equipment of 2 adults and 1 child
- As we offer group lessons for adults every day, we are working according to the following system:
- If the number of participants is reduced to 3 people or less, the Ski School reserves the right to reduce the course duration down to 2 hours, to change course times or to cooperate with another ski school for the group lessons. Using this system enabables us to offer daily skiing courses at any level.
- Good to know: There are no group lessons for kids on Saturdays. There are skiing group lessons for kids only on the following Fridays: Dec. 27th 2019, Jan 3th 2020, Jan 10th 2020, Feb 7th 2020, Feb 14th 2020, Feb 21st 2020, Feb 28th 2020, Apr 3rd 2020, Apr 10th 2020, Apr 17th 2020
- The group limit may be exceeded for a short period of time.
- Purchased tickets can only be redeemed upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- Ski passes and rental fees are not included in group lesson prices.
- Equipment insurance (in case of damage, breakage or theft) can be taken optionally and costs the amount of 10% of the rental fees.
- Theft has to be reported to the police and requires the payment of the retention amount. Without an insurance we have to charge you the actual time value of your piece of equipment whenmit has been damaged, broken or stolen. The insurance covers damage or breakage to 100%.
- The Ski School does not assume liability for accidents during courses.
- Course times and prices may be subject to change.
- Prices in Euro, 20% VAT included.